Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dominique's on her way to P.R. for a week...

I am trying not to panic, knowing that we will have to work for a whole week without our ESA--Dominique. I am steadily learning to just be with the flow, and not resist what is meant to be. So, I will focus on the other actors and characters, giving more precise attention to IDA GONE and still trying to find our WISE CRACKER. So much else to do. Let Dominique have her space; she's taken on alot already, and maybe this time in Puerto Rico will help her decompress and find some other facets of ESA during her trip in the tropics. Of course, I have to admit, it is reassuring to hear that she has plans to work on her lines while she's away...

*********************
From: Dominique Fay
Date: Jul 17, 2007 11:02 PM

This is most likely the last time I'll be online for a week! So... just wanted to say hi, and that I'll miss you guys! Have a great week, and awesome rehearsals... sorry again I won't be able to make it on the 21st. :(

I be memorizing my lines on the beach! haha...

peace,
Dom

No comments: