Monday, July 9, 2007

reply to Rachel

To Rachel:

Hmmm. This has taken me aback.

I wondered what might be going on, since I had not heard from you.

Mercury (the planet) has been retrograde for the last few weeks, so this can possibly offer at least a little explanation as to why things are going haywire right now.

Things cannot be forced when Mercury is retrograde, one can only go with the flow and proceed with what one has already committed to.

It had pleased me so much that you were wanting to take on the role of ESA, and I have already invested so much of my envisioning/planning with that in mind.

This project will likely have a life beyond N. Texas, and it would be great to have you along for this experience and expansion.

But, I guess I have to think about what is best for the project in a wholistic perspective. After all, the other actors and participants need the consistency as much as I would.

Our rehearsal process will continue in earnest, particularly after the July 29th preview. (I, too, will be out of town for the wk-end of August 3-4, fyi.)

Maybe we can talk by phone. Soon.

Thanks for letting me know about all the stuff that's been happening w/ you.

peace, Tammy

No comments: