Sunday, July 29, 2007

Compliments: not from any of our Mothers!!

Two unsolicited kudos from Laney Yarber--who sat in on our rehearsal last Friday at the Rose Marine Theater-and from a Dallas blogger--who attended our show at the Undermain.......


from Laney Yarber, performance artist, July 28, 2007:

"It was lovely. The bikes are very lyrical. I mean you can’t keep your eyes off of the motion and the words. It’s beautiful.

I love your star, she’s very lovely. Beautiful voice, beautiful guitar, beautiful song. And the bikes are very lyrical.

And once you get all that ironed out, I”m sure it’s going to be lovely.
Personally, over time, hopefully, I would like to see more of a wallpaper with the video. Even if it’s innocuous, instead of coming on and off, getting more of a wallpaper effect with the video. That is, of course, an evolutionary thing, so it’s not immediately necessary.

The bike scene is just brilliant, and of course, I’m going to be dusting off MY bike and immediately jumping on it, ‘cause I’m not dead either.

Thank you, Tammy. Loved it!"

+++++++++++++++++++

from a Dallas blogger and writer, who sent me the following message on Jul 29 2007, 9:53P:

"SHE: BIKE/SPOKE/LOVE was amazing!!! I can't wait for September to see the full play. Where in Ft. Worth will it take place?"

No comments: