Sunday, July 29, 2007

Performers excited to, uh, perform

Jul 29 2007 9:16P - myspace comment from Dominique aka ESA:

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
heh. heh.
I'm am so glad it went semi-smooth today.
Hope you are having beautiful dreams, my friend!"


Jul 29 2007 5:07P - myspace comment from Opalina aka CURANDERA:

"Thank you so much for including me in this. I had a blast today! peace and love, xoxoxoxoxo"


July 29, 2007, 5:07 pm - voicemail message from Dina aka MAMA:

"Hi, Tammy. It’s Dina. I just wanted to call and thank you, once again,
for inviting me to be a part of this presentation. Thank you, thank you
so much. I really had such a great time today and, just the group of
people that are part of this are just awesome. And I just wanted to
let you know also that I think you’re an extremely talented
writer and you’ve done a fabulous job with this script, and thank you!"


Thank you, love you, mujeres!

No comments: