Sunday, July 8, 2007

On losing our first ESA -- Rachel L.

From: Rachel L.
Date: Jul 8, 2007 11:57 AM

(okay this is weird, if you got this more than once, sorry, my computer was acting up)

Hey Tammy,

I got a gig in New Orleans and I arrived here Thursday with the idea that I would be going back and forth to Ft Worth because my working days were sporadic, but I found out Friday that I would be on hold for 15 working days instead of 10. This changes my availability, which has caused problems with my Ireland trip and now - rehearsals with you. I'm not scheduled to return until the 27th of July.

It happened so quickly that I couldn't do better planning for it all and I've now lost other great opportunities because of it. I still want to be in the production and I understand that you need to have rehearsals. Please let me know your thoughts given my availability below.

21st - possible (fly in on the 20th)
22nd - possible
28th - def
29th preview - def

In August, I am also out of town the 3rd-8th.

I looked online for a ticket and it's about 300.00 for a round trip on the 20th. I know it's alot, but I think I can come up with that. However, I understand if you need to recast. Your work deserves more than what I am available for...

I'm so sorry for the disruption, Tammy, or for the problems it might cause. The work that you are doing is SO important to me and to many that I only want what is best for the work...


No comments: