Monday, September 17, 2007

Need help!!

Hey, y'all! The clock is ticking, and I am seeing all the specific things that I need to handle before Saturday.

YOU can help me and THE PROJECT (which is bigger than me) by:

1. Reposting bulletins on myspace and sending emailed versions of the flyer, press release, etc.
If you need any of these things, email me your specific request at tammygomexicanATyahoo.com
and i'll reply as soon as possible;

2. Delivering and posting hard copies of the flyer (and those little cards) all over creation. Natalia had
a great idea of handing out flyers near bicycle racks on the UTA campus. You could also staple flyers
around the frames of bikes. Can anyone do this on one (or more) of the TCC campuses, TCU, and
anywhere bicyclists hang out?

I personally have delivered/hung flyers at: SPIRAL DINER, PANTHER CITY BIKES, ASEL ART SUPPLY, FORT WORTH CAMERA, FOUR STAR COFFEE BAR (7th Street), BICYCLES, INC. (Granbury Rd.), ARTS FIFTH AVENUE, and 1919 HEMPHILL.

SOMEONE PLEASE deliver/hang a flyer at: COLONEL BIKES, PANTHER COFFEE HOUSE, HELIOTROPE, and any other place you
can think of---now's the time, por favor.

ALSO ALSO----we need a bunch of bicycle lights, or lights to be attached to bicycle frames. Bring to my house or to rehearsal, please.

ALSO ALSO ALSO----take a hint from Dominique: we can also do sidewalk/parking lot CHALK DRAWINGS announcing the show in front of places like the WRECK ROOM, AARDVARK, THE CELLAR, etc.

LASTLY, BUT IMPORTANT: We need help with transporting bicycles (there are THREE at my house), so those of you with rack room to spare, get in touch w/ me to coordinate this, por favor.

No comments: