Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cesar posted this as a myspace bulletin.

Subject: Basco rocks

SHE: BIKE/SPOKE/LOVE
Written and Directed by Tammy Melody Gomez
World Theatre Premiere • September 22, 2007
World Car Free Day!

Sanders Theatre at The Fort Worth Community Art Center
1300 Gendy St, Fort Worth • 7:30pm

Basco, the character I play is an apocalyptic, cool ass vato and the more I study my lines the more I think he rocks. (Tammy could I wear a mullet and a Ron Jeremy stache?)

It's a really fantastic project & it only plays that one night. The cast is a really great goup of vagabond, poetic souls and we are all in great company.

(Mellow-Dee, how 'bout spiked hair w/my old football number shaved in the back of my head?)

It's gonna be one helluva.....!

CHECK IT OUT ON THE WEB: www.bikespokelove.com

No comments: