Thursday, September 6, 2007

MONDAY, SEPT. 10 - rehearsal location - 5:50pm until...

Location: Fire Station Community Center (just north of Allen St. -- 1 block west of Hemphill -- 2 minutes from Tammy's house)

We'll be in the gym - i'm renting half of the gym and it will all be closed off from others to use that evening.

We have that space from 6-8pm. Bring bikes. We need to knock out alot of blocking w/ bikes, and configure all the exits and entrances.

Carlos---could you make it to this?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tammy. Sorry I missed you last night at the ever elusive Embargo!!! Scratch my last comment. Monday is a go. That just happens to be an "outside research day" for my history class so I don't have to be in class. Yay!!! See ya at 6.

Tammy Gomez said...

Gotcha.

Jet said...

I will be there.

Tammy Gomez said...

thanks for the confirmation, Jennet!