Monday, September 3, 2007

Communique from Jeremy (re: Tribute to Devin page on Myspace)

>From: "Jeremy Brown"
>To: sound_culture@hotmail.com
>Subject: Hey Tammy
>Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:38:56 -0400
>
>My name is Jeremy and I'm an old friend of Devin's and I just saw the
>tribute page on the She: Bike/Spoke/Love site! Thank you so much for that...
>
>
>I created and now maintain (along with her mother) Devin's Tribute page on
>MySpace and would love to put the logo from the home page on Devin's tribute
>page and provide a link...
>
>Would that be alright? If so, e-mail me the pic/logo and I'll 'throw' i up!
>
>-Jeremy


hi, Jeremy:

Thanks for the message.

Daina already knows about the play/project, and I am hoping that she can make it out to see the FW premiere of the show. I am now hoping that you can share that evening with us as well.

Yes, definitely, you may make a link from the DEVIN TRIBUTE page to my website. Attached is the jpg of the project logo. (The original design was created as a woodblock print by Austin artist Beth Ferguson. A local graphic design student, Fabian Gomez, and my website designer, Layne Calabro, embellished the original drawing using Photoshop.)

Thanks for your interest and for continuing to cherish and honor Devin.

peace&blessings,

Tammy

No comments: