Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Why I created this new blog

Welcome to bike/spoke journal!

http://projectprocess.blogspot.com


This blog is a great way to keep up with the process of this project overall.

It is also a helpful way to know what each of your compadre, comadres are doing, when they're rehearsing, so you can know how various other parts (that may not involve you) are progressing.

Also, you can contact me (PLEASE leave COMMENTS) via this channel, particularly if you cannot reach me via phone or myspace. I will try to update this blog often, with details of our rehearsal process & upcoming meetings we need to have.

Thank you very very much!


Of course, you can always TRY to reach me via:

myspace.com/sunlitdoorway
and
sound_culture AT hotmail.com
and
tammygomexican AT yahoo.com.


love to you all,

T

No comments: